With revenues of $5.7B FIS™ is the world's largest provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS deliver products and services on a global scale to clients in more than 110 countries. They serve clients from operational centres in 27 countries around the world, covering EMEA, Asia, Australasia, Latin America and the Caribbean. Clients benefit from a global team of local experts - over half of their 33,000 employees work outside the US.
Forty of the top 50 banks world-wide rely on FIS for payments, card life cycle and core processing, including major bank brands such as Citi, Societe Generale, VocaLink, BNPP, LBG and ING. FIS has a breadth of products, depth of knowledge to solve any problem and the scale and focus to handle the most complex problems with expertise and outstanding customer service.
Their global experience from supporting 14,000 clients worldwide means that FIS have extensive, proven methodologies that de-risk implementations. Deployment options for their products include software licensing, hosted, applications managed and fully outsourced services.
FIS is rightly proud of it's highly referenceable client base world-wide. This is reflected in the strength of their revenues. Despite the economic climate and in stark contrast to many of FIS' competitors, they have reported exceptionally strong quarter on quarter earnings growth, led by the international business which contributes $1.2B in revenue. FIS' growth comes from helping banks:
- Quickly launching new business initiatives - for example our prepaid cards business in EMEA alone implemented 21 new clients last year, five new programmes per month
- Offering banks cross selling bank opportunities - real-life examples show improvement metrics of 40% to 120%
- Reducing operational costs - clients report cost savings in excess of 50% of average bank cost with 25% less errors and 75% forms eliminated
Customer reporting - every transaction stored ready for any management information
FIS products are segmented into two complete solutions groups: Payments and Financial Solutions, both supported by professional services and strategic consultancy. These activities include:
- Core banking software - current accounts, deposits, loans, mortgages, and cards.
- Channel and data management software
- Business Processing Services - BPO, ITO and KPO, including implementation and project management resourcing both on and off shore
- Consulting - strategy and transformation
Further details of FIS track record include:
- Prepaid cards 750 transactions
- Credit card full cycle 70 million
- Debit cards 125 million
- Loyalty cards full cycle 42 million
- ATM switching estate 380,000
- POS network 2 million
- Bill payment account 6 million
- Electronic funds transfers 9.5 billion
- Transaction switching software at the heart of many national switches
- Merchant acquisition with full security
- Advanced fraud, AML and KYC programs
- Data and fraud navigation - 100% AML on-going confirmation
- Core banking systems - standard implementation allows for simplified procedures
- Channel orchestration solution for fully channel agnostic service delivery
- All channel experience
- Business Processing Services
- Call centres, managed and hosted services in 27 locations worldwide including India, UK, France, Germany, China, USA, Mexico and Brazil
- Fraud detection and prevention services
- Full debit and credit cards and prepaid services including authorisation, processing, customer contact, reconciliation and collections
- Customer contact in country by voice and off shoring of email and SMS or a mixture of both
- CapCo is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. CapCo deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance.
FIS International Headquarters