GDS Link is a global technology and consulting company that delivers tailored, customer-centric risk management and process automation solutions designed to satisfy the evolving, unique needs of companies in a broad spectrum of industries.
Working with companies around the globe, GDS Link supports the financial services, merchant acquirer, telecommunications, retail, energy and transportation industries with custom software for the specific risk management requirements of clients throughout the entire credit spectrum.
Understanding the large investments made by institutions in their legacy applications, GDS Link architected its flagship solution, DataView360™, to support continued value from these applications while delivering enhanced functionality and flexibility to the risk management community. In doing so, GDS Link minimises the impact and costs of integration and increases speed to market.
Risk management and process automation technology
GDS Link's core competency is providing customised risk management solutions that are critical for originations, customer management, fraud detection and mitigation, collections and recovery. GDS Link also offers risk management technology consulting.
Forward thinking technology for your organisation's evolving risk management requirements
The GDS link difference:
- The versatility of GDS Link allows for the delivery of risk management solutions across the life cycle of your customer base, be it consumer or business, from account origination and fraud detection to account performance monitoring and collections
- GDS delivers the market's most sophisticated data-neutral and platform-independent data aggregation and scoring solution requiring no expensive customisation or long development times to implement
- GDS Link's solutions modular design eliminates the need for a company to make wholesale changes to their existing infrastructure
- GDS Link continually seeks out data sources and products that will bring value to the risk management processes of its clients
- Through its Connector Library, clients gain rapid access to multiple data sources and products to augment their risk strategies
- GDS solutions are low maintenance and extremely scalable with the ability to process and make a decision on large transaction volumes in sub-seconds
- GDS Link solutions can be secured through a license for use internally or through software as a service (SaaS)
5646 Milton Street
Dallas, TX 75206